Academy highlights from 2011-2019
- 226 Beaumont physicians are now BPLA alumni.
- Over 160 alumni provide leadership to the system:
- five chief medical officers
- 33 chiefs and vice chiefs
- 75 directors
- 11 physician champions
- 14 chairs
- Completion of BPLA is now considered when the organization seeks physician input and identifies potential leaders.
- Representation from all eight hospitals is the norm.
Congratulations class of 2019!
|Annas Aljassem, M.D.||Anthony Lutz, D.O.|
|Sayf Al-Katib, M.D.||Jose Mendez, M.D.|
Mohammad Jawaad Arshad, M.D.
|Sapna Nagar, M.D.|
|Andrew Banooni, M.D.||Christopher Nall, M.D.|
|Jasreem Bhullar, M.D.||Andrew Oleszkowicz, M.D.|
|Paul Chittick, M.D.||Abdullah Omari, M.D.|
|Colleen Hartwig, D.O.||Gino Sessa, M.D.|
|David Hess, D.O.||Jannifer Stromberg, M.D.|
|Anthony Iacco, M.D.||Maria Thomas, M.D.|
|Deepali Jain, M.D.||Rodrigo Tobar, M.D.|
|Peyman Kabolizadeh, M.D., Ph.D.||Michael Tucciarone, M.D.|
|Nathan LaFayette, M.D.||Mario Villalba, M.D.|
|Alex Lau, M.D.||LoriAnn Washe, M.D.|
“BPLA provides a valuable opportunity for internal and personal growth. It is a valuable introduction to the corporate world of medicine, which physicians generally have little experience with during training or practice. The relationships with other physicians going through the process I found to be liberating. BPLA is an eye-opening experience, which challenges your assumptions about yourself. The commitment of Beaumont Health to its stated goals and ideals is palpable. The focus on diversity and inclusiveness was clearly evident.” -2017 Fellow