eM Life™ mindfulness platform now available to physicians
Bwell and the Beaumont Center for Mindfulness have partnered with eMindful to launch a new opportunity for you to further support your ongoing personal and professional mindfulness journey.
All Beaumont Health team members and their dependents now have free access to eM Life™, which provides interactive, live and on-demand mindfulness programs led by expert teachers for everyday life. eM Life™ is easily accessible on the web or via a mobile app and can help you create connections with yourself and others while building skills to manage stress, improve focus and enhance your overall well-being.
Additionally, the platform offers on-demand mindfulness programs for medical professionals, with all opportunities led by expert mindfulness teachers who address a range of topics such as anxiety, compassion, addiction, pain and healthy eating practices.
When you enroll in eM Life™, you will have 24/7 access from any device to:
- Live 14-minute mindfulness programs led by experts and offered multiple times each day
- Experiential practices specific to medical professionals for workplace stress, compassion fatigue and burnout
- Hundreds of hours of on-demand content on a wide range of topics including leadership, diversity and inclusion and anxiety
- Expert-led community to gain support and purpose
- A game and meditation timer to help you build and sustain healthy habits
- Multiple languages on the web and mobile app (iOS and Android) to choose from
- Give back: For every minute practiced by a Beaumont team member, eM Life™ matches and donates a minute of mindfulness to a charity of the team member’s choice from a variety of options.
Create your eM Life account today.