Changes to Flu Vaccination Program for 2020
This year, the Beaumont Health flu shot program will look a little different. While the requirement that all Beaumont Health employees receive an influenza vaccination has not changed, you will notice some differences.
- Employee Health & Safety will hold flu shot clinics from Monday, Oct. 5, through Monday, Nov. 30.
- Everyone will need to make an appointment to get a flu shot through Employee Health & Safety. Appointments will be available at all acute care campuses and the Beaumont Services Center. Make your appointments online now.
- Vaccination records will be available on myBeaumontChart. If you do not have myBeaumontChart, it may take 10 days for a
requested paper flu record to be received.
- Employees enrolled in the Beaumont Health Employee Health Plan are now able to get their free flu shots at retail pharmacies within the MedImpact network, including Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer and others. View the complete list of MedImpact retail pharmacies.
- Egg-free/albumin free vaccine products will also be offered for those who have high-level allergies or religious issues.
- If you have already received your flu shot and would like to send in your proof of vaccination to EHS, please take a picture or scan of your paperwork and/or receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the body of the email, you must provide your full name, employee ID #, date of vaccination and location of vaccination.
Flu vaccination clinics will be available by appointment only.