Beaumont Flu Vaccination program:
Oct. 4 - Nov. 30
This year's Beaumont Health Flu Vaccination program will kick off on Monday, Oct. 4, and run eight weeks through Tuesday, Nov. 30. All Beaumont Health employees are required to receive an influenza vaccination on or before Nov. 30. Here's what you need to know:
- Employee Health & Safety will hold flu shot clinics from Monday, Oct. 4, through Tuesday, Nov. 30. Interested in giving the vaccine to your co-workers? Sign up to be a Flu Champion.
- Appointments are required to get a flu shot at an Employee Health & Safety clinic. Appointments will be available at all acute care campuses and the Beaumont Services Center. Make your appointment online now. Please note, you will need to use the Google Chrome web browser and have a myBeaumontChart account in order to access the appointment site.
- Vaccination records will be available on myBeaumontChart. If you do not have myBeaumontChart, it may take 10 days for a requested paper flu record to be received.
- A preservative-free vaccine is available for those who have had an anaphylactic reaction to any components of the vaccine.
- Employees enrolled in the Beaumont Health Employee Health Plan can also opt get their free flu shots at retail pharmacies within the MedImpact network, including Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer and others. View the complete list of MedImpact retail pharmacies. Beaumont Health Employee Health Plan members vaccine records will populate in myBeaumontChart. If you are not a BHEHP member, follow the instructions in the bullet below.
- If you receive your flu shot elsewhere, please email a clear and easy to read photo or scanned copy of your paperwork and/or receipt as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, you must provide your full name, employee ID #, date of vaccination and location of vaccination. Please do not embed photos or documents into the email body.
- Medical and religious exemption forms are available in the right column of this page. An approved exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination does not apply to flu vaccination.
November 2021 clinics
Flu vaccination clinics will be available by appointment only.