Reach the Moon grant program returns
T- 3…2…1…Liftoff: Reach the Moon grant program returns!
Investing in the intellect and ideas of employees and physicians is one way Beaumont Health brings innovation and collaboration to life.
You are best positioned to identify gaps in care and propose original and collaborative solutions when you work with patients and families. Building trusting and emphatic relationships, promoting teamwork and enhancing communication all create a patient and family-centered care culture.
To support you and your ideas, we’re excited to announce the Reach the Moon grant program has returned!
The grant program supports three categories of funding:
Direct Clinical Care: projects centered on direct patient care improvements in medical, surgical, psychological, social and spiritual fields.
Support Services: projects centered on services that enhance experiences that are not clinical, such as Billing, Call Center, Environmental Services, Nutrition Services and Revenue Cycle.
Community Health: ideas that may improve the health of people and communities through building trust and partnerships with community agencies and organizations.
All current Beaumont employees and employed physicians are eligible to apply.
To get started:
- Check out the Reach the Moon grant program webpage.
- Review the frequently asked questions, application instructions and application.
- Start brainstorming ideas with your colleagues.
- We encourage you to attend a Grant Writing Workshop:
- Work on the application and obtain a manager and PFCC site lead’s approval. Additionally, you must collaborate with, and get agreement from, project team members who are critical to the success of your project.
- For questions, reach out to your PFCC site lead or email a PFCC coach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your completed application by Thursday, August 15 to email@example.com.
Applications will be evaluated, scored and chosen by a selection committee consisting of Beaumont employees, leaders and patient and family advisors.