Application login changes scheduled for the week of Dec. 19
As previously announced, application login changes are taking effect at Corewell Health East.
During the week of Monday, Dec. 19, the Single Sign On (SSO) login screens for the following applications will update to have a new look and feel. No functionality will change.
- Libguides LibApps
- Payactiv Prod
- New Innovations
- Cornerstone OnDemand
Additional applications are migrating over the next several weeks. To see a dashboard of what applications are migrating, click here. Please note that HealthStream is scheduled for Jan. 2-6.
The following applications were previously updated:
- Cisco Ironport - CRES
- Cisco Ironport ESA
- Cisco Ironport SMA
- HomeCare HomeBase
- Libris Photoshelter
- Microsoft Claims XRay
- Rapid7 Insight
- Armis - POV
- Epic UserWeb
- Nurse Grid
- Kronos (No clocks are impacted)
- Skillsoft Percipio
- Rapid7 Insight
- EverBridge - Manager Portal
- Nurse Grid - Prod
Updates may include:
- Look and feel changes to the SSO login screen, when using mobile devices and non-Corewell Health East devices.
- Need to register for PingID multi-factor authentication (MFA) if the app currently requires Duo.
- Interim downtime this week, while the applications are migrated to the new Corewell Health authentication solution, PingOne.
If you are on the Corewell Health East network using a Corewell Health East device, your experience accessing these applications will be seamless.
If you access these applications remotely, for example, from home or an office not on the Corewell Health East network, and/or from a non-Corewell Health device, such as your personal laptop or mobile device, please be aware of the following new prompts that you may receive on the SSO login screen:
- If prompted with options to login to your account, choose “PingOne SSO.”
- If prompted, register your device on PingID, similar to how you previously registered for Duo. Instructions are available at raic.beaumont.org. Registration is simple and allows you to receive push notifications as you do today with Duo.
If any questions, please contact the Service Desk at 888-481-2448 or via the IT Support desktop icon.