Trouble accessing email via mail.beaumont.org?
To minimize phishing attacks and ensure the security of protected health information, access to email through mail.beaumont.org has been restricted.
How to access your Beaumont email
Using a Beaumont computer at a Beaumont Health location:
- Log into the computer and click the Outlook Web App desktop icon to open your email.
Using a Beaumont computer at a non-Beaumont location, or a non-Beaumont computer at a Beaumont location, or a non-Beaumont computer at a non-Beaumont location:
- Access portal.office.com, log in with your beaumont.org email address only (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password and then click the Outlook icon.
- Don’t see an Outlook icon? Visit bhapps.beaumont.org, log in with your beaumont.org email address and password, then click the Outlook icon.
- Don’t see an Outlook icon there either? Contact the IT Service Desk.
Using your personal smartphone:
- Install the Outlook application from the App store for iPhone or iPads, or Google Play store for Android smartphones and tablets.
- Open the Outlook app and log in with your Beaumont email address and password.
For more information or assistance with your shared calendars, contact the IT Service Desk at 888-481-2448.