Portal is changing to myBeaumont Connection
Beaumont is changing the way office staff access Beaumont patient information – Portal is changing to myBeaumontConnection, both are view only versions of Epic. To maintain access, the following needs to be completed by Sunday, March 15:
- Complete the following forms:
- Submit all completed practice forms together to email@example.com or fax to 248-350-4142.
- Classroom training is optional for office staff. Registration can be found at beaumont.org/mbc.
- New usernames and passwords will be sent to the office once the practice submits all forms and they have been processed.
- Portal access will be removed from all offices who have not submitted forms on Wednesday, April 1.
- This change to myBeaumontConnection does not affect physicians, NPs, PAs and CNMs who are on the Beaumont medical staff.
- Physicians and other clinicians with privileges at a Beaumont acute care campus do not need training. They will continue to access patient data via the oneChart app at bhapps.beaumont.org.
Additional information can be found at beaumont.org/mbc. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the IT Service Desk at 888-481-2448.