Price transparency tools for patients
Beaumont now offers easy-to-access tools to help consumers estimate their out-of-pocket expenses for the top services and procedures at Beaumont facilities:
• myBeaumontChart price estimates
Located under Billing > Estimates, patients with a myBeaumontChart account can build an estimate for a service or procedure at any Beaumont location. Patients can search for a service or procedure by name or by CPT code and get an estimate of out-of-pocket expenses.
• Beaumont Pre-Service Center
Patients can call 844-BH-PRICE (844-247-7423) and speak to a representative who will assist in building a price estimate.
People without insurance can obtain pricing for common procedures, based on Beaumont’s discounted price for U.S. residents without insurance.
WHAT’S INCLUDED (AND NOT INCLUDED) IN A PRICE ESTIMATE?
• Online estimates take into consideration the patient’s current health expenses (deductibles, co-payments) and provide an estimate of out-of-pocket expenses assuming the patient’s individual health plan covers the service requested.
• Estimates are provided assuming the patient is covered for that service; to confirm eligibility, patients should contact their insurance.
• Estimates do not include all aspects of a patient’s bill – provider fees; specific
equipment, supplies or medications; length of time in surgery or number of days in the hospital; any additional tests required or unexpected complications.
• Estimates are dependent on the site selected; final cost (and availability of the service) may vary by site.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 844-BH-PRICE (844-247-7423).
Downloadable flyer for your reference>>