Two critical security enhancements required – Act now
Two critical security enhancements required – Act now or your office’s Epic/oneChart access will be removed.
Summary of actions required by users at a non-Beaumont owned location:
- Enroll all staff in Duo security software and provide your office’s static IP address or you will lose access to Epic/oneChart.
- Install the Microsoft Outlook app if you receive and send Beaumont email on your mobile device.
If you have already provided your IP address and enrolled all providers and staff in Duo at your non-Beaumont location, please disregard this message.
For questions, call the IT Service Desk at 888-481-2448.
Here’s how to make this transition easy on your office.
1. Contact your internet service provider (ISP) to acquire a static IP address. Duo will then be a backup authentication solution.
- This ensures that your internet address remains the same.
- Having a static IP is the key that unlocks Beaumont IT security.
- Duo must be used when accessing from other non-Beaumont locations that are not your office. It is also a backup should there be any issues with your office IP address.
- Without a static IP address, your IP address will change in the future and you must use Duo to confirm your identity.
- Note that there may be an additional monthly cost from your ISP to have a static IP.
- To look up your IP address, access whatismyipaddress.com. Then complete this form to provide the IPv4 details.
2. Enroll in Duo and be sure everyone at your office does too, including any offsite billers.
- Everyone who accesses Beaumont online systems when at a non-Beaumont owned location must enroll in Duo to confirm their identity.
- For help enrolling, contact the IT Service Desk.
- Duo will not impact your access while at a Beaumont owned location.
3. How else can you prepare?
Update No. 2: Download the Outlook app on your mobile device.
Read more >>
How to access Beaumont email >>