Portraits and videos for added exposure
The Beaumont Health website (Beaumont.org) features physician profiles that includes details about the doctors’ scope of practice, office locations and a photo or video.
Take or update your online physician photo to enhance your profile on Beaumont's Find a Doctor search.
- To get your photo taken, contact Susanne Wu at
947-522-2118 or email email@example.com.
- It is highly encouraged to get a professional photo taken by Beaumont's photography team. However, physicians may submit their own professional photo if guidelines are met.
Also, increase your visibility with potential patients by creating a video.
Top six reasons to make a video:
1. Around 77 percent of patients do an online search prior to booking appointments.
2. Patients will already feel a connection to you via virtual introduction, saving time and building trust.
3. In the first two years, our 270 Find-A-Doctor videos were viewed more than 64,000 times.
4. Referral representatives encourage prospective patients to watch the videos.
5. Each of the top 10 videos were viewed more than 25 times in a month.
6. Videos are a 30-second introduction to prospective patients so they can learn more about you.
Introduce yourself online:
“I always try to learn how new patients establish care with our office. In recent months, many have stated their decision was based on the Beaumont video profile.” - Simon Dixon, M.D.
“In an increasingly digital age, a video introduction allows patients to virtually “meet” me before our appointment. It lends my patients a sense of familiarity, builds rapport and gives them a bit of insight into how I practice medicine
and surgery.” - Mausumi Natalie Syamal, M.D.
Beaumont Service Center
26901 Beaumont Blvd.
Southfield, MI 48033
Marketing & Creative Services
Park and enter building, then navigate to the South District, Tower D. Take the D elevator to level 4. Enter
through the glass doors directly to the left. Pass through the second set of glass doors (marked “B-Space”)
and turn right. Take the first right off the hallway to the Photo Studio.