Join the Beaumont Physician Referral Service
As a Beaumont physician, you are invited to participate in our Physician Referral Service. Through this complimentary service, Beaumont refers patients to you based on various criteria including patient symptoms, conditions, specialty needed, insurances accepted, location and more.
One of the main goals of the service is to meet the needs of our patients. This allows us to provide expedited care while assisting patients schedule their first appointment with Beaumont doctors who meet their specific needs.
Some benefits for physicians on the service include:
- meeting new patients that meet a specific scope of practice
- promoting business growth through a complimentary service
- assistance with converting a referral into a scheduling appointment
- tracking of referral patients
- enhanced reputation through affiliation with Beaumont
To review the policy, go to the policy management system and search Patient Referral Service Participation Requirements. The policy includes criteria for joining the referral service.
Then, complete the Physician Referral Service application and insurance form and send them to PRS@beaumont.org or fax them to 248-577-9271.
If you have questions regarding the referral service, call 248-577-6260 or email PRS@beaumont.org for more information.