- Biographies should be brief (8-10 sentences) and written for a consumer/patient audience.
- Topics to consider include:
- Physician’s care philosophy and clinical interests
- Why the physician decided to pursue a medical career
- Personal information such as hobbies, family, community activities, etc.
- The Find a Doctor website already lists physicians’ education; it’s not necessary to include that in the profile.
- Write in third person.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Completed biographies should be emailed to CHEPRS@corewellhealth.org