Academy highlights from 2011-2018
- 200 Beaumont physicians are now BPLA alumni.
- There are 26 fellows in the 2019 class.
- Over 150 alumni provide leadership to the system:
- five chief medical officers
- 31 chiefs and vice chiefs
- 75 directors
- 11 physician champions
- 13 chairs (and 3 vice chairs)
- Completion of BPLA is now considered when the organization seeks physician input and identifies potential leaders.
- Representation from all eight hospitals is the norm.
Congratulations class of 2018!
|Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz, M.D.||Brian Muckey, M.D.|
|Savitha Balaraman, M.D.||Mona Obeidy, M.D., FACP|
|Samuel Bauer, M.D||Ronny Otero, M.D.|
|Joseph Chattahi, M.D., FACC||Naushad Pervez, M.D.|
|Isaac "Zev" Davidovich, M.D.
||Anuradha Prabhu, M.D.|
|Sanjay Dogra, M.D.
||Bruce Rochefort, M.D.|
|Adam Folbe, M.D.||Deborah Ruark, M.D.|
|Nesrene Ghani, M.D., FACC||Randy Semma, DPM
|Stefani Hines, M.D.||Bernice Sessa, M.D.|
|Kerry Kole, D.O.||Asha Shajahan, M.D.|
|Ahmad Maarouf, M.D.
||Stephen Vartanian, M.D.
|Michael Malian, M.D.||Ping Wang, M.D.|
|Sharon McManus, D.O.|| |
“BPLA provides a valuable opportunity for internal and personal growth. It is a valuable introduction to the corporate world of medicine, which physicians generally have little experience with during training or practice. The relationships with other physicians going through the process I found to be liberating. BPLA is an eye-opening experience, which challenges your assumptions about yourself. The commitment of Beaumont Health to its stated goals and ideals is palpable. The focus on diversity and inclusiveness was clearly evident.” -2017 Fellow